McCain Sucks, Palin Sucks = No Bush left behind

Republican Values: Lose Your Home, Lose Your Vote, Whiner!

Posted on: September 26, 2008

Yes, it can happen.

Read the article in its entirety and the investigative report that goes along with it.

Those Republicans sure know how to make a mess of things. Think foreclosure Phil.

And for those people who think that John McCain can still reform Washington — think again — he’s one of the biggest reasons this financial mess is happening. He voted with Bush 90 percent of the time. The other 10 percent he failed to show up. He probably was still in his Ambien stupor.

Foreclosure Phil, McCain’s financial advisor said to all the folks who are losing or lost their houses — is that you’re all a bunch of whiners.

His advisor is probably secretly jumping up and down with glee because your losing your votes too.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: